Someone has sent you a clip... Personal Message: 법이놈 땜시 여러차레 애먹었다. 구굴에서 찾았다. clipped from brh.numbera.com « Updated RIAA Radar Greasemonkey Script Eclipse NoClassDefFoundError near installFont on startup At work and at home I use Eclipse as my IDE of choice for Java development, along with Eclipse-in-disguise Aptana for web development. I've never had a problem with Eclipse on Windows or on my Mac, but on my Linux machine (and many of my co-workers' machines) Eclipse tends to crash rather violently. I suspect that it isn't Eclipse at all, but the primitive P4WSAD Perforce plugin. I don't use Perforce at home, so that might be the difference. Anyway, what happens is that in the middle of doing something Eclipse will run out of PermGen memory, throw up some errors, and die in the least pleasant way possible. When you try to start it back up, you get something like this: !SUBENTRY 1 org.eclipse.team.core 4 0 2007-08-20 16:5...
댓글